Johnson Auctioneering has gone the “extra mile” offering the highest level of professionalism and the most up-to-date information by earning the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist Designation (BAS). Less than 1% of Auctioneers throughout North America hold the BAS designation.
Make your benefit auction something special this year! At Johnson Auctioneering, we take great pride in specializing in benefit auctions and helping organizations like yours raise the most funds possible.
Johnson Auctioneering has raised over 14-million dollars for non profit organizations in the past five years alone!
We bring a high level of energy, enthusiasm and entertainment, resulting in a fun evening for everyone.
• Benefit Auction Specialists – Providing expert consultation for your event.
• Specializing in excitement, energy, enthusiasm and exceeding goals.
• More than auctioneers…we’re entertainers.
• Johnson Auctioneering delivers results.
• Check with any of our clients to see how Johnson Auctioneering helped them.
• Besides a fun and exciting event, you WILL GET RESULTS!
• Fully licensed auctioneers.
• Professional emcee.
Johnson Auctioneering will work with you from the start:
1) The initial meeting to discuss the goals and initiatives of the organization and event. We will discuss timeline, locations, room schematic, invitations, etc.
2) A “brain storming” session to discuss ideas for item acquisition, revenue enhancers such as raffles, games, sponsorships, fund-a-need, etc.
3) The event itself will feature a “team of professionals” from Johnson Auctioneering. Not only a professional Benefit Auctioneer, but professional bid assistants will make the evening fun, exciting and successful!
4) The post auction meeting will help us evaluate the event and look into potential areas of growth for next year.
WHY USE A PROFESSIONAL “BENEFIT” AUCTIONEER
Professional auctioneers who specialize in benefit auctions are distinctly skilled and committed to working with non-profit organizations. Johnson Auctioneering is dedicated to providing specialized benefit auction strategies that advance the mission of the non-profit organization.
The fact of the matter is…professional benefit auctioneers increase income and net the highest yields on auction items. It’s important to provide a fun and entertaining event where guests will “feel good” about paying more than the value for a great cause.
While some may think that anyone with a strong voice and a sense of humor can lead an auction, development professionals know that a professional auctioneer who specializes in benefit auctions makes a huge difference to the success and tempo of the evening. The professional auctioneer can read the audience, initiate a healthy competitive spirit, and move the bids along for maximum value. By setting a fast pace and using a quick wit, the auctioneer creates an entertaining, successful evening that takes the risk out of fundraising.
From casual events that include the entire family to black-tie auctions filled with celebrities and politicians, Johnson Auctioneering will tailor their style to help your cause “raise money beyond expectations!”